WE WANT YOUR TEXTBOOKS
If you are looking to sell your used textbooks; we want to hear from you. Now that you are done with your textbooks, why not sell them to us so we can help the next student by offering an affordable option to very expensive new textbooks while putting extra money back in your pocket. Obviously the better the condition the more we can pay, but we want to hear from you no matter what.
Here is an idea of the what we are looking for when evaluating textbooks or any book for that matter. If you have a book, that isn’t a textbook, please refer to the same book condition.
TEXTBOOKS/Books — New and Used
In addition to the general condition guidelines, apply the following guidelines to new and used books:
- New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition. The dust cover and original protective wrapping, if any, are intact. All supplementary materials are included and all access codes for electronic material, if applicable, are valid and/or in working condition.
- Used – Like New: Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and not marred by notes or folds of any kind. May contain remainder marks on outside edges, which should be noted in listing comments.
- Used – Very Good: Pages and dust cover are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged.
- Used – Good: All pages and cover are intact (including the dust cover, if applicable). Spine may show signs of wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. May include “From the library of” labels.
- Used – Acceptable: All pages and the cover are intact, but the dust cover may be missing. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting, but the text cannot be obscured or unreadable.
- Unacceptable: Has missing pages and obscured or unreadable text. We also do not permit the sale of advance reading copies, including uncorrected proofs, of in-print or not-yet-published books.
Comments or questions are welcome.